A Volvo repair shop recommended a transmission flush. Is that recommended or should I just do a drain and fill?
Should I have the transmission flushed or just drain and fill? The car has 150K. on 2005 Volvo XC70
This week's top 10
Recent Volvo XC70 Questions
- Abs light came on followed by a break failure light. Rear wheel is seized up.
- problem with locks wind shield wipers clock
- My 2004 XC70 has 289k km. Problems cropping up, mostly cosmetic. Fix or sell?
- How I can repair the super charge of my volvo v70
- i travel 25-35 minutes to work. Car runs perfect for about 20 minutes and starts to lose power. i have replaced the fuel cap but problem persist.
2005 Volvo XC70 Estimates
- Starter Replacement ($334 - 481) in Barclay, MD
- Head Gasket Replacement ($1,570 - 1,996) in Blomkest, MN
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Outer ($235 - 284) in Neosho, MO
- Fuel Pump Replacement ($635 - 867) in Giltner, NE
- Battery Cable Replacement ($189 - 272) in Lake City, SC
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($1,155 - 1,702) in Fairfield, VA