I want purchased from tirerack.com because of cheaper prices, but I'm worried about where to take my mazda to have the tires replaced. My tires have the tpm. The dealer wants to charge me $726.00 for the tires and labor.
should I have my tires replaced at the dealer or auto repair shop on 2010 Mazda Mazda3
This week's top 10
Recent Mazda Mazda3 Questions
- What can cause Check engine, TCS, and AThe lights to turn on?
- AT warning lite comes on, how bad is it to drive with it on?
- Idle hunting and bucking on acceleration mystery
- a/c clutch stays on continuously, does not cycle on/off.
- Car revved high, no acceleration. shut it off for 20 min, added dry gas now ok