The mechanic thinks it's only one side that needs replacing.
Should i have a rear wheel alignment if i have to replace the rear bearings? on 1998 Plymouth Breeze
1 answer 1 comment
This week's top 10
Recent Plymouth Breeze Questions
- When I turn my car on the dash lights are bright but when I try to start it it
- No heat in car blows cold is it my heater core is there a way to check alarm for
- The code p0172 on the scanner what does this mean
- Power steering pump is full and no leaks underneath, but no power steering?
- Why is ac making a loud noise?
1998 Plymouth Breeze Estimates
- Ball Joint Replacement - Lower ($345 - 476) in Elk River, ID
- Steering Gearbox Replacement ($409 - 513) in Babson Park, FL
- Ignition Wire Set Replacement ($88 - 180) in Imperial, CA
- 82,500 Mile Service ($159 - 227) in Haworth, NJ
- Engine Oil Pan Replacement ($266 - 391) in Chaska, MN
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($155 - 203) in Westover, AL