My electric window no longer comes down. Your advice was that it is the fuse so I just wanted to know if a glass place would fix it or a car repair shop. Which would be cheaper and how much it would cost?
Should I go to a glass place to get my window fixed or a car repair shop? on 1997 Pontiac Sunfire
1 answer 1 comment
SEE YOUR MECH IT MOST LIKELY A REGULATOR OR WINDOW MOTOR
This week's top 10
Recent Pontiac Sunfire Questions
- What would cause my A/C to only fail when idling or at a stop ?
- I live in Southeast Missouri trying to find the cost to replace a head gasket
- My whole electrical panel doesn't work. What B will if cost to repair or replace
- Front passenger seat stuck in forward position. Easiest step by step guide on tr
- Car won't start does nothing when I turn key. The gear shifter has no tension.