My electric window no longer comes down. Your advice was that it is the fuse so I just wanted to know if a glass place would fix it or a car repair shop. Which would be cheaper and how much it would cost?
Should I go to a glass place to get my window fixed or a car repair shop? on 1997 Pontiac Sunfire
1 answer 1 comment
SEE YOUR MECH IT MOST LIKELY A REGULATOR OR WINDOW MOTOR
This week's top 10
Recent Pontiac Sunfire Questions
- I have a 2005 Pontiac Sunfire automatic 2.2 it won't engage in reverse.
- I have put 3 brand new auto zone starters on my car, why do they stop working?
- engine light came on after full tune up
- What would cause my A/C to only fail when idling or at a stop ?
- I live in Southeast Missouri trying to find the cost to replace a head gasket