My electric window no longer comes down. Your advice was that it is the fuse so I just wanted to know if a glass place would fix it or a car repair shop. Which would be cheaper and how much it would cost?
Should I go to a glass place to get my window fixed or a car repair shop? on 1997 Pontiac Sunfire
1 answer 1 comment
SEE YOUR MECH IT MOST LIKELY A REGULATOR OR WINDOW MOTOR
This week's top 10
Recent Pontiac Sunfire Questions
- I got a 97 pontiac sunfire 2.4 gt my signal lights dont work what do i do
- What would cause the car to die when Ac or heat is turned on?
- I have a 2005 Pontiac Sunfire automatic 2.2 it won't engage in reverse.
- I have put 3 brand new auto zone starters on my car, why do they stop working?
- engine light came on after full tune up
1997 Pontiac Sunfire Estimates
- Steering Rack Replacement ($499 - 1,197) in Gillespie, IL
- Air Conditioning Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Starks, LA
- General Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Bartelso, IL
- 90,000 Mile Service ($154 - 228) in Ninde, VA
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($330 - 377) in Lima, NY
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($257 - 294) in Springfield, NJ