2.5L non-turbo auto with 88k miles
should i get trans serviced, like bands adjusted etc. on 1990 Plymouth Voyager
This week's top 10
Recent Plymouth Voyager Questions
- How to test for power to coil
- Turn the key hear spinning sound is there part that shears for the starter ?
- my van does nothing when i try to start it just the hum of the fuel pump.why?
- Battery light coming on and stalls out vehicle. Replaced battery & alternator.
- The lock on my 98 plymouth voyager is broken. Handle doesn't move & key won't open it either. What to do :(
1990 Plymouth Voyager Estimates
- ABS Control Module Replacement ($249 - $793) in Hill, NH
- Heater Blower Motor Replacement ($152 - $316) in West Burlington, NY
- EGR Valve Replacement ($163 - $250) in Sullivan, WI
- Exhaust Manifold Replacement ($349 - $520) in Treichlers, PA
- Engine Mount Replacement ($56 - $176) in Kimmswick, MO
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($899 - $959) in Mohler, WA