I need an alignment and new set of tires. should I get the alignment before or after installing new tires?
should I get an alignment before buying new tires or after on 2004 Toyota Avalon
MOST POPULAR ANSWER by lightsaber ,
July 27, 2013
Immediately after the new tires are installed.
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Avalon Questions
2004 Toyota Avalon Estimates
- Clutch Master Cylinder Replacement ($233 - 298) in Kanorado, KS
- Thermostat Replacement ($145 - 200) in Atlanta, IL
- Tire Rotation ($26 - 34) in Las Vegas, NV
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement - Rear ($254 - 356) in Prospect, TN
- Engine Oil Pan Replacement ($362 - 1,189) in Opolis, KS
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($1,969 - 2,361) in Angie, LA