I need an alignment and new set of tires. should I get the alignment before or after installing new tires?
should I get an alignment before buying new tires or after on 2004 Toyota Avalon
MOST POPULAR ANSWER by lightsaber ,
July 27, 2013
Immediately after the new tires are installed.
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Avalon Questions
- my entire dash quit working no gauges no radio no heater control and it wouldn't
- multifunction displ failed after being parked outside 8 days. Next day ok why?
- fan belt sounds like it's slipping and high pitched squeal when wheel is turned-
- I have a 2002 Toyota Avalon. I recently had a tune up spark plugs because the
- does it have a timing belt or chain
2004 Toyota Avalon Estimates
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Rear ($346 - 623) in Kanorado, KS
- Steering Gearbox Replacement ($535 - 798) in Atlanta, IL
- Valve Cover Gasket Replacement ($278 - 363) in Las Vegas, NV
- Crankshaft Position Sensor Replacement ($203 - 271) in Prospect, TN
- Steering Knuckle Replacement ($1,066 - 1,159) in Opolis, KS
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($340 - 782) in Angie, LA