I need an alignment and new set of tires. should I get the alignment before or after installing new tires?
should I get an alignment before buying new tires or after on 2004 Toyota Avalon
1 answer 2 comments
ANSWER by lightsaber ,
July 27, 2013
Immediately after the new tires are installed.
This week's top 10
2004 Toyota Avalon Estimates
- 150,000 Mile Service ($228 - 329) in Kanorado, KS
- Head Gasket Replacement ($1,387 - 1,990) in Atlanta, IL
- 35,000 Mile Service ($53 - 96) in Las Vegas, NV
- Coolant Replacement/Flush ($104 - 136) in Prospect, TN
- Ignition Lock Cylinder Replacement ($201 - 235) in Opolis, KS
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement ($216 - 232) in Angie, LA