I have been taking our cars to the same mechanic for about 17 yrs. My AC stopped working and they say the compressor needs replaced. They did say they would also replace the AC drier as well. The estimate for parts and labor is $1900. Does this seem reasonable or should I go somewhere else for a second opinion?
Should I get a second opinion? on 2003 Mini Cooper S
Asked by for the 2003 Mini Cooper S
1 more answer
3 answersJanuary 14, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Mini Cooper S Questions
- will crank but starts ruff and dies will not stay running good compression has fu
- fuel gauge stays on empty tested both sending units seam to be ok.
- water getting in on drivers side both front and back left side is dry coupe
- If airbag light is on does that mean airbags won't deploy in a collision?
- Clutch replaced question
2003 Mini Cooper S Estimates
- Coolant Leak Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in Lavalette, WV
- Wheel Alignment ($88 - $111) in Burton, OH
- Engine Overheating Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in Kimbolton, OH
- Clutch Master Cylinder Replacement ($295 - $448) in Knights Landing, CA
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($2,029 - $2,313) in Forestburgh, NY
- Wheel Speed Sensor Replacement ($275 - $287) in Taylorsville, KY