Is it worth saving
Should I fix transmission on this car? 206,000 miles. It has been running great on 1996 Subaru Legacy Outback
2 answers 1 comment
This week's top 10
Recent Subaru Legacy Outback Questions
- Major loss of power though all gears. idles very erratically.
- What can i use to seal a crack in gas tank of my subaru legacy wagon 1997 2.2 motor
- My Subaru is leaking water, it only does it when the heater is turned on. It doesn't over heat and it loses about a half cup of water at a time. My dad thinks it is the water pump, I need to know for sure beforeI try to fix it
- How do you replace the sun roof drain hose/drivers side?
- power steering has small leak on front passenger side......what would cause this?