Dealer claims the system is sealed and do not touch it. Is it a good thing?
Should I change the transmission fluid? on 2005 Toyota 4Runner
1 answerApril 04, 2009
1 answerSeptember 12, 2010
1 answerApril 13, 2009
1 answerJuly 26, 2014
2 answersJune 07, 2014
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota 4Runner Questions
- Eng Trac off vsc light is on I can take cable off batt it go off sho no code?
- Side to side wobble under 8 mph. Steering wheel not jerking.
- I have cylender that is. Not firing and when taking ng off heads #1 was like ne
- Will not start when cold temperature, what will cause that
- Shift to "D" -> Very weak pullup -> Chekengine light on.
2005 Toyota 4Runner Estimates
- EGR Valve Replacement ($268 - 468) in San Ardo, CA
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Inner ($399 - 694) in Custer City, PA
- Door Window Motor Replacement ($2,079 - 4,070) in Gregory, SD
- Transmission Fluid Change ($100 - 163) in Andreas, PA
- Steering Knuckle Replacement ($1,151 - 1,210) in Charles City, VA
- Axle Shaft Seal Replacement ($226 - 290) in Jet, OK