Dealer claims the system is sealed and do not touch it. Is it a good thing?
Should I change the transmission fluid? on 2005 Toyota 4Runner
1 answerApril 04, 2009
1 answerSeptember 12, 2010
1 answerJuly 26, 2014
2 answersJune 07, 2014
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota 4Runner Questions
- Noise in dash and air flow will not change from vent/defrost/floor. How to fix?
- How do ohm the mass air flow sensor
- How can I open my passenger door? The inside handle and outside not working
- why does the E-Brake light come on then go off
- High beam lights aren't working is the light blub bad should i by new headlight