Dealer claims the system is sealed and do not touch it. Is it a good thing?
Should I change the transmission fluid? on 2005 Toyota 4Runner
1 answerApril 04, 2009
1 answerApril 13, 2009
1 answerJuly 26, 2014
1 answerSeptember 12, 2010
2 answersJune 07, 2014
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota 4Runner Questions
- In hot weather brakes feel like their sticking, why?
- x-ray suspension system (not very common on 4Runner) needs replacement
- I her a rattling noise in rear end and idle and it goes away when I get speed up
- Why has my vehicle stop accelerating over 5mph?
- Slight vibration at Hywy speed. New tires (Mtchln) bal. svrl times. Spct Mchncl