Dealer claims the system is sealed and do not touch it. Is it a good thing?
Should I change the transmission fluid? on 2005 Toyota 4Runner
1 answerApril 04, 2009
1 answerSeptember 12, 2010
1 answerApril 13, 2009
1 answerJuly 26, 2014
2 answersJune 07, 2014
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota 4Runner Questions
- what is wrong ..a humming noise goes to loud screech,abs,vsc trac lights on
- shifting to 4 wheel high while in park
- How expensive is it to fix a light for the radio on the dashboard?
- The front end shimmies when I brake. What is that?
- What is a leak of water with a little oil near the drivers side rear wheel?