I cut under hood lamp, causing sort. Windows don't work, radio out too. Pulled all fuses, they look good, but some don't test goodwith test light. What supersedes these fuses? Delay accessory relay? How test these?
Shorted out. Window& radio don'twork.all fuse look good. Which relay cud it BE? on 2002 Ford F-250 Super Duty
- 2002 Ford F-250 Super Duty Repair and Maintenance
- 2002 Ford F-250 Super Duty Maintenance Schedule
- 2002 Ford F-250 Super Duty Problems(9)
- 2002 Ford F-250 Super Duty Repair Estimates
- 2002 Ford F-250 Super Duty Q&A(82)
- 2002 Ford F-250 Super Duty Recalls(3)
- 2002 Ford F-250 Super Duty Shops
- 2002 Ford F-250 Super Duty Reviews(4)
This week's top 10
Recent Ford F-250 Super Duty Questions
- How often has the key start gone bad? How expensive to replace it.
- Oil gone from crankcase into coolant fill what caused this
- I scanned my truck and a fuel sensor "A" code came up. I have about 1/4 tank
- Truck will start in any temperature but will lose power quickly and stall.
- Having occasional long cranking starts
2002 Ford F-250 Super Duty Estimates
- Brake Shoe Replacement ($435 - 559) in Boalsburg, PA
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Outer ($231 - 393) in Collinsville, OH
- Intake Manifold Gasket Replacement ($463 - 579) in Leggett, CA
- 70,000 Mile Service ($110 - 143) in Rainier, OR
- Axle Shaft Seal Replacement ($448 - 530) in West Blocton, AL
- Suspension Leaf Spring Replacement ($646 - 774) in Lyle, MN