If you buy 2 front, and 2 rear shocks for this car, is it normal for a price to be excessively charged the same net and list prices of $485.00 a piece? With the understanding that repair pal lists the prices to charge, I know, But on a professional "opinion", what can be reasoned for the same charges to list for net and list and then render me the consumer, that's easy 2 grand total for four shocks; and if they never get installed correctly, that's more money to pay for repairs to the shocks. Is this a normal business practice, or was I deceived?
shocks on 2002 GMC Yukon XL Denali
1 answerJuly 02, 2013
1 answerAugust 04, 2013
1 answerOctober 11, 2013
This week's top 10
Recent GMC Yukon XL Denali Questions
- Replacing the rear window hatch button Is there a schematic to find this
- Steering wheel blockage issue when vehicle is cold or when making a u turn
- had to unlock door with key and found no power to vehicle at all inside either
- The passenger side mirror no longer folds in electronically. What is the likely cause and more importantly, repair solution?
- Do you have replace the whole transmissions when the truck isnt going into any gear