Recently my 2005 volvo S60 often makes noise while I'm driving it on the road. Someone told me probably the shock absorber needs to be replaced. Is it normal for a car with 69,000 miles to replace the shock absorber? Because I had different cars(2 of them even had more than 100,000+ miles)which had never replaced the shock absorber.
Shock absorber on 2005 Volvo S60
Asked by for the 2005 Volvo S60
MOST POPULAR ANSWER by Bret Bodas ,
September 09, 2010
These shock absorbers can make a rattling noise, but I'm suspicious of the upper shock mount, sway bar link rods or the control arm bushings. Get it looked and they'll find it's likely one of those items I mentioned.
1 answerAugust 09, 2013
This week's top 10
2005 Volvo S60 Estimates
- Coolant Replacement/Flush ($86 - $117) in Greenbrier, TN
- Steering Rack Replacement ($880 - $1,599) in Grove City, PA
- Transmission Fluid Change ($127 - $260) in Knoxville, AL
- Serpentine Belt Replacement ($104 - $141) in Wabasso, FL
- Windshield Wiper Blade Replacement ($62 - $70) in Gastonia, NC
- Windshield Wiper Arm Replacement ($81 - $88) in Beaver, OR