Truck has 113,000 miles. Already replaced bearing hubs, rotors,no lock up on calipers. Tire all look good, no uneven wear. The left side of the rack and pinion has a minor leak. Upper bushings look good, ball joints look good. Lower control arm busings, the front ones look fine in front where they come out the back is the rubber is looking a little flat. The back bushings in the rear part of the arms look good on each side. Also looking for an idea on cost if I need to replace any of these. Thanks
Shimming in front at around 55 mph, seems more on the left side. on 2003 Dodge Ram 1500
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Ram 1500 Questions
- Turns over but doesn't start on first try and getting worse.
- How much do I have to drive the car for the drive cycle?
- I have a 98 ram 1500 and seems to lack power but not missing or bogging rpm will
- How to diagnose and repair a p0441 obdll code that goes on and off
- I have a 02 dodge ram 4.7. Gauges won't light up. Crank no start.
2003 Dodge Ram 1500 Estimates
- Heater Hose Replacement ($105 - $151) in Marshall, WI
- Intake Manifold Gasket Replacement ($409 - $514) in Winchester, MA
- Brake Shoe Replacement, Resurface Drums ($298 - $385) in Walkerville, MI
- Serpentine Belt Replacement ($76 - $145) in Durham, CT
- Suspension Leaf Spring Replacement ($446 - $712) in Rib Lake, WI
- Drive Belt Tensioner Replacement ($141 - $161) in Fort Myers, FL