WHEN I SLOW TO TURN A COORNER OR GO STRAIGT AFTER SLOWING FOR STOP SIGN THERE IS SLIGHT PAUSE AND LITTLE JERK AFTER TAHT OUTHER SHIFTS ARE SMOOTH IS THIS GIONG TO DAMAGE TRANSMISION
SHIFTINGWHEN TURNING CORNER LEFT OR RIGHT on 2004 Buick Century
This week's top 10
Recent Buick Century Questions
- Other than the resistor, what else could cause my heater to only work on high se
- Starter good battery good but can't figure out why it won't turn over to start
- what size is the power steering high pressure hose
- So my car will reverse but won't drive while its in drive?
- Car wouldn't start, clicking noise like dead battery, alternator?
2004 Buick Century Estimates
- 22,500 Mile Service ($106 - 160) in Perris, CA
- Door Window Regulator Replacement ($260 - 444) in Sidell, IL
- Heater Blower Motor Resistor Replacement ($112 - 347) in Yacolt, WA
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement ($141 - 197) in Dodge, TX
- CV Joint Replacement ($1,143 - 1,156) in Chickamauga, GA
- Air Conditioning System Leak Inspection ($52 - 67) in Mansfield, PA