How do I replace the shifting tube for my ford truck?
shifting tube on 1999 Ford F-250
This week's top 10
Recent Ford F-250 Questions
- What will cause motor to choke when hit gas and gas from tailpipe
- Why won't my 1997 F-250 351 Winsor 8 cyl not start or will stall
- My truck stays engaged .. Jumps forward when attempting to start.. Why is that
- there is a fuel leak, a steady drip from the rear tank what could that be from
- Truck shuts off when I gas it. Stays on when idling. Any ideas what it is?
1999 Ford F-250 Estimates
- Clutch Master Cylinder Replacement ($159 - $242) in Hamilton, MI
- Serpentine Belt Replacement ($75 - $145) in Rickman, TN
- Rear Main Seal Replacement ($573 - $740) in Sour Lake, TX
- Ball Joint Replacement - Lower ($329 - $492) in Buckingham, IL
- Axle Shaft Seal Replacement ($150 - $198) in New Waverly, TX
- Cooling System Leak Inspection ($44 - $56) in Nelson, GA