shifting tube on 1999 Ford F-250

How do I replace the shifting tube for my ford truck?

Asked by for the 1999 Ford F-250
1 answer
Shifting tube: do you mean the automatic transmission shifter on the steering column? The shift shaft that goes into the transmission? The manual transmission shifter?