My daughter recently purchased a 1998 Toyota 4Runner. This model is equiped with a stick in the console with a button on top. Does she need to be completely stopped to put her vehicle in to 4WD?
Shifting to 4 Wheel Drive on 1998 Toyota 4Runner
1 answerSeptember 21, 2016
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota 4Runner Questions
- The fuel pump on my 4runner won't work unless you install the jumper on b+ an fp
- Noise in dash and air flow will not change from vent/defrost/floor. How to fix?
- How do ohm the mass air flow sensor
- How can I open my passenger door? The inside handle and outside not working
- why does the E-Brake light come on then go off