My daughter recently purchased a 1998 Toyota 4Runner. This model is equiped with a stick in the console with a button on top. Does she need to be completely stopped to put her vehicle in to 4WD?
Shifting to 4 Wheel Drive on 1998 Toyota 4Runner
1 answerSeptember 21, 2016
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota 4Runner Questions
- My transmission will only shift easily when the car is warm for 30 mins. minimum
- Shifting hard when warmed up, feels like a hard bump after it shifts in low gear
- the gear shift is stuck in Park. when brake is depressed.
- VSC,TRAC and engine light turn on when rear window defrost is turned on.
- How to kill VSC OFF, VSC TRAC & ENGINE lights that stay on?
1998 Toyota 4Runner Estimates
- Clutch Master Cylinder Replacement ($182 - $276) in Alva, WY
- Head Gasket Replacement ($1,349 - $1,834) in Sonora, TX
- Fuel Injector Replacement ($451 - $590) in Richburg, NY
- Engine Overheating Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in Broaddus, TX
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($263 - $308) in Smicksburg, PA
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($180 - $325) in Springfield, SC