My husband worked on my car couple weeks back replacing the stabilizer arm and now my transmission is not changing right. What could he have done to it?
Shifting problems on 1992 Mercedes-Benz 300TE
Verified for the Mercedes-Benz 300TE5 reports
1 answerMarch 25, 2014
This week's top 10
Recent Mercedes-Benz 300TE Questions
- I need to replace a mutilated vehicle registration, but I cannot find the GVWR??
- Just had head rebuilt engine compartment steam cleaned odometer has quit
- R & R water pump
- What causes the directional switch to not work, & turn off the ext temp display?
- To start the starter turns over quickly about 20 times before it fires
1992 Mercedes-Benz 300TE Estimates
- Heater Blower Motor Replacement ($516 - 700) in Hibbs, PA
- Charging System Diagnosis ($44 - 56) in Lilliwaup, WA
- Brake Rotor Replacement ($406 - 716) in Magnolia Springs, AL
- 75,000 Mile Service ($250 - 369) in Layton, UT
- Battery Cable Replacement ($151 - 213) in Marysvale, UT
- Wheel Speed Sensor Replacement ($1,044 - 1,090) in Davenport, IA