I recently had my car in the shop. My car had problem accelerating into a shift speed. The repairman could find the problem. He told me to go to the dealer to have them plug in to their code machine. I'm afraid to drive the car because the filler neck needs to replaced or repaired. Please help me. I need this car to get back and forth to work.
shifting problems on 1995 Chrysler Cirrus
Verified for the Chrysler Cirrus10 reports
Verified for the Chrysler Cirrus12 reports
3 answersNovember 25, 2010
1 answerDecember 26, 2009
2 answersOctober 01, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Chrysler Cirrus Questions
- Fuel line keeps blowing off the line out of the tank new clips
- The interior dome lights come off & on while driving.
- What would cause the wheels to sound like metal on metal if the brakes are fine?
- Replaced fuel pump now i hear it run still no fuel to rail
- I replaced front rotors, calipers, pads at 40 mph I still get brake vibration.