I recently had my car in the shop. My car had problem accelerating into a shift speed. The repairman could find the problem. He told me to go to the dealer to have them plug in to their code machine. I'm afraid to drive the car because the filler neck needs to replaced or repaired. Please help me. I need this car to get back and forth to work.
shifting problems on 1995 Chrysler Cirrus
by pleasefix in Wauseon, OH on March 16, 2010
3 answersNovember 25, 2010
Verified for the Chrysler Cirrus10 reports
1 answerDecember 26, 2009
Verified for the Chrysler Cirrus11 reports
2 answersMarch 20, 2009
This week's top 10
Recent Chrysler Cirrus Questions
- Where is the impact fuel safety trap located at on a 1998 Chrysler cirrus lxi 2.5 liter?
- My front drivers side window wont work, but my three other wimdows do, is tbere any way that i can swap motors for them to get my front drivers side to work?
- How do I change bulb for the check engine light.can I repair or must be dealer?
- Car is having trouble shifting to second gear an smells like I'm b urning trans
- Run fine just not shifting out of first gear