willl only shift from 1st to 2nd if I release gas pedal at app 2400 rpm- rest of shift pattern correct .
shifting problem on 1993 Pontiac Bonneville
Verified for the Pontiac Bonneville42 reports
1 answerMarch 24, 2010
1 answerMay 16, 2014
Verified for the Pontiac Bonneville12 reports
1 answerDecember 05, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Pontiac Bonneville Questions
- With heat on in the discharge air will only reach 100° Clean heater core .
- Brakes squeak but only when backing up
- Of vats is bypassed and lights stay on while off position are resistors to high
- Vats bypassed bad battery died after days of bypass now nothing.
- What to start with on bypassed vats car was driving now no charge
1993 Pontiac Bonneville Estimates
- Water Pump Replacement ($289 - 471) in Summerfield, LA
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement ($163 - 218) in Bergton, VA
- Brake Drum Replacement ($286 - 557) in Central City, IA
- 15,000 Mile Service ($79 - 127) in Greenbelt, MD
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($458 - 560) in Coon Rapids, IA
- Drive Belt Tensioner Replacement ($329 - 447) in Endeavor, PA