my automatic shifiting cable came loose and i cant go to parking...but when i try to fix it the car wont move no more...how do i fix the shifting cable and put in a new one?..please explain how i install a automatic shifting cable?
Acura Q&AAsk Your Question
1992 Acura Integra Question: shifting cable
Answer #1lawrenceg November 13, 2009, 19:49Master
Here you go!
1. Remove the console and disconnect the lock pin from the adjuster.
2. Remove the cable bracket and guide bolts.
3. Remove the center beam and the exhaust pipe. Remove the front and rear engine stiffeners and the torque converter cover.
4. Remove the shift cable holder and disconnect the cable end.
5. Install the new cable, taking care not to bend it. Check the operation of the cable.
sinautoscan.com November 14, 2009, 10:15Master
for an illustration go to sinautoscan.com under forum make a request al post some up for FREE