my tranny does not catch on the parking neither reverse... i look under the car and saw that the shifting cable was strech out and broken so i try to take it out but the part that goes on the tranny of it i cant take it out so easily....how do i take that shifting cable of the tranny????
shifting cable on 1992 Acura Integra
2 answersNovember 12, 2009
This week's top 10
Recent Acura Integra Questions
- My car keeps breaking down. I replaced the fuel pump and Its still braking down
- Had the transylvania rebuilt n it is still not shifting on time why
- What do i need to do if my car wont turn on after replacing my old radiator.
- I got my 2001 integra i change my altenator the battery an wen i put the new
- My tachometer is jumping around. what is this a symptom of?