When shifting from Neutral to Drive the car shakes, can you diagnosis this problem and what I should do.
shifting on 2006 Toyota Corolla
3 answersApril 17, 2011
Verified for the Toyota Corolla80 reports
Verified for the Toyota Corolla9 reports
1 answerJuly 19, 2010
2 answersApril 17, 2013
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Corolla Questions
- The car doesn't start . Just a clicking noise.
- 1998 Toyota Corolla seat belt light flashes although seat belt locked in.
- hard start in the morning
- While I was driving, steering wheel and brake pedal has locked, all of a sudden.
- Drivers side headlights do not work, light bulbs, fuses look good, what else?