In the winter time, it is difficult to get the push button on the shifter to go down, to put the car into drive, reverse, etc. Sometimes it can take a half hour or so of pushing the button before it will finally go into gear. Anybody else have/had this problem?
Shifter won't move on 1998 Buick Riviera
1 more answer
This week's top 10
Recent Buick Riviera Questions
- Can a power antenna be replaced with a regular one?
- Will missing MAF connector cause car to die out?
- Replaced rear shocks, after a few days rear end dropped. What is the problem
- how to put a hood on a 1990 riviera? install hinges first and then hood or??
- Car slipping in and out of neutral while driving.
1998 Buick Riviera Estimates
- EGR Valve Replacement ($316 - 359) in Union, OR
- PCV Valve Replacement ($56 - 71) in Botkins, OH
- Brake Master Cylinder Replacement ($182 - 351) in Elbe, WA
- Mass Airflow Sensor Replacement ($296 - 380) in Webster, SD
- Power Steering System Leak Inspection ($44 - 56) in Wyandanch, NY
- Drive Axle Assembly Leak Inspection ($52 - 67) in Rochester, KY