Car rolls in park and doesn't start , only in neutral. Do not hear click when depressing brakes. But lights are working in rear.
Shifter stuck in park. Used trap door to access release switch. on 2001 Honda Accord
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Accord Questions
- Engine light illuminated intermittently.
- What would cause the engine to start and then cut-off after warming?
- Oil pan removal, i have all the bolts off, stuck on the automatic tranny cover,
- How do I remove a screw that fell into the steering column?
- My check engine light is on after replacing the plugs, ignition coils anf EGR
2001 Honda Accord Estimates
- Engine Oil Light Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in Ash Fork, AZ
- Clutch Slave Cylinder Replacement ($110 - $158) in West Granby, CT
- Heater Blower Motor Resistor Replacement ($90 - $194) in Tallassee, TN
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Rear ($276 - $346) in Columbus, MI
- Battery Cable Replacement ($81 - $183) in Truro, IA
- Throttle Body Replacement ($206 - $669) in Trivoli, IL