Car rolls in park and doesn't start , only in neutral. Do not hear click when depressing brakes. But lights are working in rear.
Shifter stuck in park. Used trap door to access release switch. on 2001 Honda Accord
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Accord Questions
- The Lamp Light is on.is it something I can do to fix on my own or shop repair it
- My mechanic just change my coolant sensor it failed inspection but he said I have to drive it for eczema on of miles for it to reset is this true thank you very much
- I just had a cooling sensor replaced my mechanic said I have to drive it for so many miles for it to pass inspection why is this
- How can I be sure which transmission speed sensor I need to replace.
- what is a torque converter my check engine light is on and I was told
2001 Honda Accord Estimates
- Cabin Air Filter Replacement ($38 - 55) in Ash Fork, AZ
- Ignition Lock Cylinder Replacement ($353 - 411) in West Granby, CT
- Sub Item 2: Replace Engine/Cabin Filters ($74 - 112) in Tallassee, TN
- Air Conditioning Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Columbus, MI
- HVAC Blend Door Actuator Replacement ($84 - 289) in Truro, IA
- Exhaust Manifold Replacement ($220 - 2,131) in Trivoli, IL