i have an 07 dodge charger..ive had it for four months..but today when i tried to start it, my shifter is stuck on park..my brake lights work so i know its not a fuse..what could be causing this problem?
shifter stuck on 2007 Dodge Charger
1 answerMay 19, 2011
1 answerSeptember 03, 2012
2 answersAugust 27, 2012
1 answerApril 08, 2012
3 answersJune 05, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Charger Questions
- It makes a clicking sound when pressing on thr has pedal
- Does anyone knows if a Dodge Dart u connect will work on a 2013 Dodge Charger RT
- Has anyone had the dashboard start to pop off?
- My car cut off while driving. It will turn over but will not crank.
- How to replace washer fluid pump 2008 charger rt? Thanks for any help
2007 Dodge Charger Estimates
- ABS Wheel Speed Sensor Replacement ($152 - 213) in Prospect Heights, IL
- Exhaust Manifold Gasket Replacement ($362 - 466) in Johnston, RI
- Fuel Pump Replacement ($230 - 394) in Tornado, WV
- Automatic Transmission Fluid/Filter Change ($196 - 260) in Mosby, MT
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($280 - 409) in Cross Plains, WI
- Window Switch Replacement ($196 - 717) in Blackshear, GA