i have an 07 dodge charger..ive had it for four months..but today when i tried to start it, my shifter is stuck on park..my brake lights work so i know its not a fuse..what could be causing this problem?
shifter stuck on 2007 Dodge Charger
1 answerMay 19, 2011
1 answerSeptember 03, 2012
2 answersAugust 27, 2012
1 answerApril 08, 2012
3 answersJune 05, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Charger Questions
- Passenger window will roll down but not up.
- My driver side window will not go up I just rolled it down what can I do to get it up until I get to a shop in the morning
- I miswrote my question my Rpm go to about 5, but my speed isn't even past 60.
- My park lights stop working. I'v changed bulbs check fues and still wont work.
- Why is my car rattling when accelerating?