i have an 07 dodge charger..ive had it for four months..but today when i tried to start it, my shifter is stuck on park..my brake lights work so i know its not a fuse..what could be causing this problem?
shifter stuck on 2007 Dodge Charger
1 answerMay 19, 2011
1 answerSeptember 03, 2012
2 answersAugust 27, 2012
1 answerApril 08, 2012
3 answersJune 05, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Charger Questions
- What do these codes mean, p2503 u1402? Had to have alternator replaced.
- How much should I expect to pay for rear right strut work?
- car turns over, wont start
- butso how do I hook the printer up if I have only 2 wires but the old one had 4
- I bought a 2007 D prongs how do I hook the two prong up to the four prong sensor