We think that the linkage to the transmission has become disconnected. We are unable to find where it connects to the tranny, only the shift lever. Can you help us out?
Shifter linkage location on 2003 Chrysler Concorde
This week's top 10
Recent Chrysler Concorde Questions
- I have a 1999 Chrysler Con. trunk won't open with key or button on floor board
- I need help identifying two parts on the engine.
- Could there be a link between too much coolant and an intermittent starter issue
- list of tools I need to take out and install a radiator on a 04 Chrysler Concord
- automobile starts on good , just travels in low gear
2003 Chrysler Concorde Estimates
- Strut/Shock Absorber Replacement - Front ($473 - 700) in Palos Park, IL
- 45,000 Mile Service ($79 - 127) in Dallas, NC
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Outer ($328 - 473) in Triumph, IL
- Heater Control Valve Replacement ($181 - 264) in Hallandale, FL
- Engine Mount Replacement ($355 - 365) in Hermitage, TN
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($69 - 84) in Leeds, UT