I work for a semi- conductor corporation as a technician and my question is can a non expert change shift soleniods in 94 toyota 4 runner 4x4 V6 3.0 ?
shift solenoid , possible throttle positioning sensor ? on 1994 Toyota 4Runner
1 answerJuly 31, 2009
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota 4Runner Questions
- Eng Trac off vsc light is on I can take cable off batt it go off sho no code?
- Side to side wobble under 8 mph. Steering wheel not jerking.
- I have cylender that is. Not firing and when taking ng off heads #1 was like ne
- Will not start when cold temperature, what will cause that
- Shift to "D" -> Very weak pullup -> Chekengine light on.
1994 Toyota 4Runner Estimates
- Electrical System Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Plainville, CT
- Manual Transmission Fluid Change ($102 - 161) in Radersburg, MT
- Automatic Transmission Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Douglas City, CA
- Engine Oil Light Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Statesboro, GA
- Axle Shaft Seal Replacement ($226 - 290) in Montgomery Center, VT
- Power Steering System Leak Inspection ($44 - 56) in Lawrence, KS