I work for a semi- conductor corporation as a technician and my question is can a non expert change shift soleniods in 94 toyota 4 runner 4x4 V6 3.0 ?
shift solenoid , possible throttle positioning sensor ? on 1994 Toyota 4Runner
1 answer 1 comment
1 answerJuly 31, 2009
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota 4Runner Questions
- In hot weather brakes feel like their sticking, why?
- x-ray suspension system (not very common on 4Runner) needs replacement
- I her a rattling noise in rear end and idle and it goes away when I get speed up
- Why has my vehicle stop accelerating over 5mph?
- Slight vibration at Hywy speed. New tires (Mtchln) bal. svrl times. Spct Mchncl