1999 bravada hesitates when taking off at a light at high excelleration or when using cruz control as excelleration on highway,hesitates or shuts off when taking off on up hill climb.
shift solenoid 1 electrical,where is it located? on 1999 Oldsmobile Bravada
This week's top 10
Recent Oldsmobile Bravada Questions
- How do I remove the head light cover to change bulbs and what could be wrong?
- Why is my change oil light come on then go off after I start driving?
- when using the heater, only cold air blows out the right air vents
- How do I remove the emergency brake cables from the differential
- Very more brakes Replaced master cyl. & booster. The abs light is not on.
1999 Oldsmobile Bravada Estimates
- Exhaust Manifold Replacement ($567 - 771) in Richland, IN
- Differential Fluid Replacement - Rear ($76 - 128) in Fort Jennings, OH
- Steering Rack Replacement ($869 - 1,118) in Stromsburg, NE
- Oil Leak Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in San Andreas, CA
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($254 - 290) in Zurich, MT
- Axle Shaft Seal Replacement ($122 - 153) in Jarreau, LA