1999 bravada hesitates when taking off at a light at high excelleration or when using cruz control as excelleration on highway,hesitates or shuts off when taking off on up hill climb.
shift solenoid 1 electrical,where is it located? on 1999 Oldsmobile Bravada
This week's top 10
Recent Oldsmobile Bravada Questions
- Why is my change oil light come on then go off after I start driving?
- when using the heater, only cold air blows out the right air vents
- How do I remove the emergency brake cables from the differential
- Very more brakes Replaced master cyl. & booster. The abs light is not on.
- Has no power at all. barley can get it self up hills. But runs fine revs up
1999 Oldsmobile Bravada Estimates
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement - Rear ($230 - 391) in Richland, IN
- Brake Pad Replacement, Resurface Rotors ($232 - 358) in Fort Jennings, OH
- Brake Shoe Replacement ($177 - 258) in Stromsburg, NE
- ABS Wheel Speed Sensor Replacement ($279 - 407) in San Andreas, CA
- Engine Control Module Replacement ($278 - 822) in Zurich, MT
- Drive Axle Assembly Leak Inspection ($52 - 67) in Jarreau, LA