i was having trouble shifting gears in my 97 tiburon 5 speed manual and found out it was in shift cables so i replaced them. now it squeals when i shift to 3, 4 and 5th gear and wont go into reverse at all. am i all washed up or has anyone had this kind of problem?
shift problems on 1997 Hyundai Tiburon
Verified for the Hyundai Tiburon20 reports
My cars gear box is locking up on me when I try to put a gear in. And my third gear is cranking when I shift and my 6th is getting stiff. Any help on what this can be and how expensive to fix?
1 answerMarch 22, 2016
1 answerMarch 23, 2013
2 answersDecember 22, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Hyundai Tiburon Questions
- Why is my car Losing power at 3000 rpms during acceleration.
- got a 2003 hyundai Tiburon V6, the speed sensor burns out every other week.
- My car stalled out and won't crank back up...
- Why won't my car stay running unless I hold my hand over the air intake
- no heat fan runs but when you turn it to heat the light for the ac lights up
1997 Hyundai Tiburon Estimates
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Front ($356 - 657) in Warsaw, NC
- Engine Oil Light Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Lincoln University, PA
- Brake Fluid Replacement/Flush ($83 - 104) in Batchtown, IL
- Timing Belt Replacement ($321 - 438) in Lockbourne, OH
- Windshield Wiper Blade Replacement ($18 - 23) in Palmer, NE
- Engine Leak Inspection ($88 - 111) in Wonalancet, NH