i was having trouble shifting gears in my 97 tiburon 5 speed manual and found out it was in shift cables so i replaced them. now it squeals when i shift to 3, 4 and 5th gear and wont go into reverse at all. am i all washed up or has anyone had this kind of problem?
shift problems on 1997 Hyundai Tiburon
1 answerMarch 23, 2013
Verified for the Hyundai Tiburon17 reports
My cars gear box is locking up on me when I try to put a gear in. And my third gear is cranking when I shift and my 6th is getting stiff. Any help on what this can be and how expensive to fix?
1 answerMarch 22, 2016
2 answersDecember 22, 2010
1 answerMay 20, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Hyundai Tiburon Questions
- Car wont stay started and is making a air gasping sound
- How much would it be to put a new engine in my Hyundai Tiburon? Anyone you know?
- Is my starter bad or could it be something else
- Today had both CV Axles and Boots replaced [R&L]. Now have vibration/wobble 45mph-65mph.
- How long will it take to put a new timing belt on a 2000 hyundi tiberon, if attempting to do it yourself? & how much would it cost to take it to a shop to fix?