i was having trouble shifting gears in my 97 tiburon 5 speed manual and found out it was in shift cables so i replaced them. now it squeals when i shift to 3, 4 and 5th gear and wont go into reverse at all. am i all washed up or has anyone had this kind of problem?
shift problems on 1997 Hyundai Tiburon
Verified for the Hyundai Tiburon17 reports
My cars gear box is locking up on me when I try to put a gear in. And my third gear is cranking when I shift and my 6th is getting stiff. Any help on what this can be and how expensive to fix?
1 answerMarch 22, 2016
1 answerMarch 23, 2013
2 answersDecember 22, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Hyundai Tiburon Questions
- Been hearing a squid today car jerked and died now wont start!!
- Is it better to replace motor if cylinders and rods are messed up?
- Why does my car have a hard time shifting into reverse?
- I have a 2001 Hyundai Tiburon. I have been having problems with seatbelts.
- check engine light is on and it's the speed sensor an it's been replaced 3 time