my truck (auto trans.) wont shift into park, the shift lever feels loose and it doesent fit into any gear properly, I tried to adjust the angle of the steering wheel and if I have it all the way up it seems to help a little
shift problem on 1998 Ford F-150
Reported by Brian Glastetter and 29 others for the Ford F-15030 reports
1 answerJanuary 27, 2011
1 answerAugust 29, 2011
1 answerMarch 08, 2010
1 answerJune 17, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Ford F-150 Questions
- What vin codes can I use for an engine swap if I use my parts? I have a V vin
- Why did the gears 1-6 disappear from the dashboard. Everything else is there.
- What would cause my compass/outside temp display to not even light up?
- What causes the brake pedal to continue to push towards the floor after stopped?
- How can I check the blend door actuater. My heater blows Luke warm to cold air