my truck (auto trans.) wont shift into park, the shift lever feels loose and it doesent fit into any gear properly, I tried to adjust the angle of the steering wheel and if I have it all the way up it seems to help a little
shift problem on 1998 Ford F-150
Reported by Brian Glastetter and 37 others for the Ford F-15038 reports
1 answerJanuary 27, 2011
1 answerMarch 08, 2010
2 answersJune 17, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Ford F-150 Questions
- When driving it sometimes i push gas and its like it goes into neutral then back
- outside cargo light is not working put new led lights in it tried old lights not
- Was my truck recalled for leaking windshield which ruins the fuse box ?
- Bucks when hot outside.
- What is a reasonable price for removing the motor out of wrecked ford truck?
1998 Ford F-150 Estimates
- Intake Manifold Gasket Replacement ($379 - 605) in Southard, OK
- Valve Cover Gasket Replacement ($285 - 411) in Gaston, OR
- Wheel Alignment ($88 - 111) in Wyocena, WI
- Oil Pressure Sensor Replacement ($64 - 80) in Johannesburg, MI
- Suspension Leaf Spring Replacement ($461 - 868) in Melvern, KS
- Wheel Lug Stud Replacement ($120 - 175) in Belzoni, MS