my car will only go in gear if i push the shift lock override button. how do i disengage this?
shift lock override button was pushed on accident when i was changing a fuse. on 1992 Lexus SC400
This week's top 10
Recent Lexus SC400 Questions
- Car won't start. Battery is good. Makes clicking sound when key is turns on.
- Help me please! Can't get the car to shift out of park after it started.
- my sunroof won;t open when I push the button it shifts and little
- Start up issues
- both windows wont roll down. i changed the switches and checked the 2 fuses
1992 Lexus SC400 Estimates
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Front ($327 - 441) in Merced, CA
- 112,500 Mile Service ($91 - 166) in Rockaway, NJ
- Radiator Fan Assembly Replacement ($553 - 654) in Eustis, ME
- Heater Hose Replacement ($182 - 239) in Loiza, PR
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($456 - 534) in Owen, WI
- Wheel Lug Stud Replacement ($100 - 128) in North San Juan, CA