do i have to replace entire cable or just the tip that broke
shift linkage loose on 1999 Chevrolet Venture
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Venture Questions
- what causes the shift handle to go limp
- what do you call the plastic that the electric window motor mounts to?
- .warner bros it started making a wining sound like it needed power stering fluid
- how do i keep the gears from dissapearing on my 99 chevy venture?
- My 97 Venture runs fine then sputters spiits and backfires will sometimes cut of
1999 Chevrolet Venture Estimates
- Steering Rack Replacement ($586 - 1,121) in Salsbury Cove, ME
- Rear Main Seal Replacement ($800 - 1,005) in Box Springs, GA
- Knock Sensor Replacement ($163 - 211) in Essex, CT
- AC Recharge ($200 - 276) in Tunnel City, WI
- Wheel Lug Stud Replacement ($47 - 60) in Osawatomie, KS
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($381 - 426) in New Berlinville, PA