I noticed last night that the shift indicator light by the shifter on the console has quit working. I looked at the diagram of fuses under the dash but none seemed to be related to it. Does anybody know what fuse might have gone out, or do I need to replace a bulb. If it is the bulb how do I get to it? Thanks
Shift Indicator Light on Console Quit Working on 1998 Honda Civic
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Civic Questions
- My engine started then died out. I tried starting it again and it just turns ove
- Is there a copper AC fitting that goes under the dashboard?
- replaced ignition with brand new one. Put key in it starts then loses power die
- I'm missing my #3 spark plug wire. How far can I drive w/o it?
- I don't have the #3 spark plug wire on my civic. Can I drive to get it wo it?