I noticed last night that the shift indicator light by the shifter on the console has quit working. I looked at the diagram of fuses under the dash but none seemed to be related to it. Does anybody know what fuse might have gone out, or do I need to replace a bulb. If it is the bulb how do I get to it? Thanks
Shift Indicator Light on Console Quit Working on 1998 Honda Civic
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Civic Questions
- My passenger side door on a two door coupe is sticking...the handle works
- What is the code to unlock radio
- Shell Rotella ELC Nitrite Free Concentrate ok to use in the radiator?
- Just bought a 2016 Civic week ago... hearing noise when I brake??? Plz help!!!!!
- engine looses power, or shakes back and forth