I noticed last night that the shift indicator light by the shifter on the console has quit working. I looked at the diagram of fuses under the dash but none seemed to be related to it. Does anybody know what fuse might have gone out, or do I need to replace a bulb. If it is the bulb how do I get to it? Thanks
Shift Indicator Light on Console Quit Working on 1998 Honda Civic
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Civic Questions
- Is it ignition switch or starter motor?
- Won't start,replaced distributor,crank shaft sensor,throttle position sensor,and
- Dash lights become dim when I use headlights and my a/c and heat stopped working
- The alternator and battery both work but battery is still not being charged.
- what causes my 2001 Honda civic stall and squeal when I turn on the A/C or heat
1998 Honda Civic Estimates
- Valve Adjustment ($137 - 194) in Portland, TX
- ABS Wheel Speed Sensor Replacement ($121 - 325) in Monroe, NH
- Head Gasket Replacement ($630 - 1,007) in Clearfield, KY
- Mass Airflow Sensor Replacement ($256 - 319) in Frostproof, FL
- Steering Knuckle Replacement ($253 - 298) in Corbettsville, NY
- Engine Mount Replacement ($351 - 798) in Rappahannock Academy, VA