My 1992 Continental shifts gears prematurely. Someone suggested I check the linkage, but that seems ok. Any ideas?
Shift gears prematurely on 1992 Lincoln Continental
This week's top 10
Recent Lincoln Continental Questions
- My ride is sitting low at the back. Feeling every bump. What do I do?
- My ac blows cold then couple mins later it blows hot then back cold again
- 1965 L continental. Air conditioner does not work when car is idling.
- My sister was driving thru town and it sputtered and died. Now it won't start.
- Compressor locked up what to do?