I found this to be flashing today, while the car was in park. The manuel appears to indicate it may be a transmission problem. I have 101,ooo miles on my car. Is this expected for wear and tear? What is the usual cost? I see the 2003 Accrod had tranmission issues. What is the usual life span of a transmission. Is it under warranty.
shift DRIVE indicator light on 2003 Honda CR-V
1 answerAugust 18, 2014
2 answersJune 12, 2015
This week's top 10
Recent Honda CR-V Questions
- 2000 Honda CR-V SE. Audio: radio, CD, Cassette. After Car Battery reconnected,
- Honda CR-V 2000 could a worn Rear Susp'n Toe link cause an occasional rattle
- pcm is not telling ac to operate, will flashing pcm fix this problem?
- Turns over no start new wirres plugs cap rotor fuses ok no start with ether
- Squeaky belt stops squeaking when I turn on the AC?