I found this to be flashing today, while the car was in park. The manuel appears to indicate it may be a transmission problem. I have 101,ooo miles on my car. Is this expected for wear and tear? What is the usual cost? I see the 2003 Accrod had tranmission issues. What is the usual life span of a transmission. Is it under warranty.
shift DRIVE indicator light on 2003 Honda CR-V
1 answerAugust 18, 2014
1 answerJune 12, 2015
This week's top 10
Recent Honda CR-V Questions
- Front suspension noise over rough roads. Right passenger side - what could it be
- Inside the Honda on the wheel one can press information lever to see mpg. temp.
- Long as am driving driver side feel cold But whrn i stop it blow warm
- have warning light in red "NO KEY" and picture of the battery below it. what does this mean?
- My temp gauge goes up to normal operating temp but then as I'm driving it gradually goes down to cold and will slowly go back up again. What is this?