I found this to be flashing today, while the car was in park. The manuel appears to indicate it may be a transmission problem. I have 101,ooo miles on my car. Is this expected for wear and tear? What is the usual cost? I see the 2003 Accrod had tranmission issues. What is the usual life span of a transmission. Is it under warranty.
shift DRIVE indicator light on 2003 Honda CR-V
1 answerAugust 18, 2014
2 answersJune 12, 2015
This week's top 10
Recent Honda CR-V Questions
- Lost heat indicator fuel gauge and speedometer also lite to miles trip indicator
- What's the grinding noise when making sharp turns.
- How do I remove the inner panel on rear tailgate?
- I been having isissues with the ac the compresor get freeze and do a lot of nois
- Does a car need a complete brake line repair if a couple of rusted holes exist?