also the car needs it rear bumper put on and it needs a paint job. Has about 125,000 miles on it. New tires all around. What would it cost to repair these problems. ( the hood is a different color causing the enitre car to be repainted)
Shifitng problems in my 5speed, what is the cost of repair? Is it worth buying. on 1997 Honda Civic
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Civic Questions
- what causes my 2001 Honda civic stall and squeal when I turn on the A/C or heat
- How do I get the MAP sensor off? It looks like it's held on by rivets, not screw
- Engine light came on got the code to replace air control valve .
- Why does my car start sometimes?
- I have a dead gas pedal. I get nothing when I press pedal. Something fell off.
1997 Honda Civic Estimates
- Catalytic Converter Replacement ($438 - 1,168) in Lansing, NY
- Windshield Washer Pump Replacement ($108 - 135) in Oconto, WI
- 95,000 Mile Service ($107 - 162) in Edgerton, WY
- Wheel Alignment ($88 - 111) in Stanardsville, VA
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($128 - 464) in Jacksonburg, WV
- Brake Caliper Replacement ($245 - 311) in Cimarron, KS