When brakes are applied the steering wheel shakes back and forth.I know warped brake rotors can cause this but a shop told me i needed all four struts replaced,can the struts cause this or something else?
shaking in steering wheel on 2003 Toyota Camry
Verified for the Toyota Camry77 reports
1 answerSeptember 24, 2011
1 answerAugust 31, 2010
1 answerJanuary 15, 2010
1 answerDecember 28, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Camry Questions
- car will start sometimes but when it does wipers come on.
- Can I safely drive/ignore my transmission problem of hesitating acceleration?
- dash lights go out when headlights are turned on and lights around the radio.
- I am sorry if not the right place to ask this questio but, i am plannig to buy
- How often should I get my oil changed?