When brakes are applied the steering wheel shakes back and forth.I know warped brake rotors can cause this but a shop told me i needed all four struts replaced,can the struts cause this or something else?
shaking in steering wheel on 2003 Toyota Camry
Verified for the Toyota Camry78 reports
1 answerJanuary 15, 2010
1 answerAugust 31, 2010
1 answerSeptember 24, 2011
1 answerDecember 28, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Camry Questions
- Cranks wont start choked by hand and finally fired ran rough n bogged out
- On my 2006 Hyundai Sonata the oil light never came on!
- Where is the fuel pump relay located
- Where is the fuel pump relay. Located.new fuel pump n filter won't start why not
- Automatic Transmission. I have reverse only. Drive does not light up only L & 2.
2003 Toyota Camry Estimates
- Ignition Cap and Rotor Replacement ($71 - 100) in Vinegar Bend, AL
- Ignition Switch Replacement (Electrical) ($129 - 275) in Napoleon, MO
- Fuel Pump Replacement ($353 - 501) in Murphys, CA
- Oil and Filter Change ($27 - 63) in Carver, MA
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($1,035 - 1,226) in Hubertus, WI
- Engine Oil Pan Replacement ($373 - 505) in Carlisle, AR