When brakes are applied the steering wheel shakes back and forth.I know warped brake rotors can cause this but a shop told me i needed all four struts replaced,can the struts cause this or something else?
shaking in steering wheel on 2003 Toyota Camry
Verified for the Toyota Camry77 reports
1 answerJanuary 15, 2010
1 answerSeptember 24, 2011
1 answerAugust 31, 2010
1 answerDecember 28, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Camry Questions
- My car won't start? New fuel pump, new coils, new coils?
- Updating software for on board computer OR resolving PO 776, PO 793?
- my engine over heats.heated up and burnt my gasket and radiator.
- how to get a distributor coil out
- while driving the gas stops responding-not the fuel pump and filter was replaced