When brakes are applied the steering wheel shakes back and forth.I know warped brake rotors can cause this but a shop told me i needed all four struts replaced,can the struts cause this or something else?
shaking in steering wheel on 2003 Toyota Camry
Verified for the Toyota Camry78 reports
1 answerJanuary 15, 2010
1 answerSeptember 24, 2011
1 answerAugust 31, 2010
1 answerDecember 28, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Camry Questions
- Could my ignition switch be stuck in the cranking position
- Could the ignition switch, be stuck in the cranking position, or shorted out?
- Back seat floor carpets are getting wet more behind driver seat side. windows OK
- steering wheel moves up and down freely. I heard a snap and the wheel spins.
- My ODO and engine light is on, what is the problem?
2003 Toyota Camry Estimates
- Serpentine Belt Replacement ($111 - 158) in Vinegar Bend, AL
- Knock Sensor Replacement ($410 - 565) in Napoleon, MO
- Door Window Regulator Replacement ($186 - 469) in Murphys, CA
- Wheel Alignment ($88 - 111) in Carver, MA
- Parking Brake Shoe Replacement ($319 - 366) in Hubertus, WI
- Brake Pads Replacement ($271 - 315) in Carlisle, AR