My car makes a little noise while my food is on the gas but when I brake it stops. While breaking my car juggles and shakes. Extremely wobbly on uneven roads.
Shaking and noise on 2003 Oldsmobile Alero
My car is making a slight clanking noise when reving the engine, shakes a lot when in idleing and slightly shakes while driving. I don't know exactly what's wrong with it. I need to know so I can fix it.
0 answersApril 12, 2016
0 answersSeptember 25, 2014
2 answersOctober 31, 2013
This week's top 10
Recent Oldsmobile Alero Questions
- Where is the water pump??
- Is there a fuel filter on my 02 Alero. It acts as if there is something plugged
- Clicking noise from front end..
- Runs great drive it 100 miles and motor just stops.will turn over but won't start. When it sits for a few hours it starts.
- Can't trun the buzzing sound off it stays on all the time