My car makes a little noise while my food is on the gas but when I brake it stops. While breaking my car juggles and shakes. Extremely wobbly on uneven roads.
Shaking and noise on 2003 Oldsmobile Alero
My car is making a slight clanking noise when reving the engine, shakes a lot when in idleing and slightly shakes while driving. I don't know exactly what's wrong with it. I need to know so I can fix it.
0 answersApril 12, 2016
0 answersSeptember 25, 2014
2 answersOctober 31, 2013
- How to Fix Your Brakes
- 2003 Oldsmobile Alero Repair and Maintenance
- 2003 Oldsmobile Alero Maintenance Schedule
- 2003 Oldsmobile Alero Problems(16)
- 2003 Oldsmobile Alero Repair Estimates
- 2003 Oldsmobile Alero Q&A(102)
- 2003 Oldsmobile Alero Recalls(2)
- 2003 Oldsmobile Alero Shops
- 2003 Oldsmobile Alero Reviews(8)
This week's top 10
Recent Oldsmobile Alero Questions
- blower motor resistor connector on my 2001 Alero Supposed to have
- My power window is stuck halfway up. How can I get the window up temporary?
- the climate control system does not turn on. no air blowing ou o any selections
- Why wont my car start, but turns over?
- While driving down rd my started acting up and wont start back fires
2003 Oldsmobile Alero Estimates
- Head Gasket Replacement ($1,295 - 1,856) in Conley, GA
- Mass Airflow Sensor Replacement ($227 - 337) in Rachel, WV
- Exhaust Manifold Replacement ($281 - 525) in East Lynne, MO
- Oil Pan Reseal - Engine ($282 - 382) in North Branch, NY
- Air Conditioning System Leak Inspection ($52 - 67) in Nuevo, CA
- Wheel Hub Assembly Replacement ($347 - 389) in Hillsboro, MD