My car makes a little noise while my food is on the gas but when I brake it stops. While breaking my car juggles and shakes. Extremely wobbly on uneven roads.
Shaking and noise on 2003 Oldsmobile Alero
My car is making a slight clanking noise when reving the engine, shakes a lot when in idleing and slightly shakes while driving. I don't know exactly what's wrong with it. I need to know so I can fix it.
0 answersApril 12, 2016
0 answersSeptember 25, 2014
2 answersOctober 31, 2013
This week's top 10
Recent Oldsmobile Alero Questions
- Can you fix a car hatch in the trunk that is bent the trunk locks
- im trying to find out the average cost for cylinder head replacement
- My car is making a ticking nose and I was wondering what could be making that
- Why did my car stall and die?
- What is wrong if it turns over but won't start. If I give it gas it will start .