My car makes a little noise while my food is on the gas but when I brake it stops. While breaking my car juggles and shakes. Extremely wobbly on uneven roads.
Shaking and noise on 2003 Oldsmobile Alero
1 more answer
My car is making a slight clanking noise when reving the engine, shakes a lot when in idleing and slightly shakes while driving. I don't know exactly what's wrong with it. I need to know so I can fix it.
0 answersApril 12, 2016
0 answersSeptember 25, 2014
2 answersOctober 31, 2013
This week's top 10
Recent Oldsmobile Alero Questions
- heater/ac, and stereo display/buttons all quit (fried).do I need New dash kit?
- blower motor resistor connector on my 2001 Alero Supposed to have
- My power window is stuck halfway up. How can I get the window up temporary?
- the climate control system does not turn on. no air blowing ou o any selections
- Why wont my car start, but turns over?
2003 Oldsmobile Alero Estimates
- Spark Plug Replacement ($177 - 242) in Conley, GA
- AC Evaporator Replacement ($1,009 - 1,303) in Rachel, WV
- Ignition Wire Set Replacement ($131 - 184) in East Lynne, MO
- Thermostat Replacement ($194 - 270) in North Branch, NY
- Heater Hose Replacement ($113 - 158) in Nuevo, CA
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($205 - 244) in Hillsboro, MD