After extensive research I can't determine where on my Jag location of the sensors are EXACTLY. [Codes: P0153 O2 Sensor Circuit Slow Response (Bank 2 Sensor 1) and P0156 O2 Sensor Circuit Malfunction (Bank 2 Sensor 2)] Can someone tell me how I find these and would the smell of gas indicate Jag is running too rich?
Shakes, sputters and strong gas odor while idling. Need EXACT sensor location. on 2000 Jaguar S-Type
This week's top 10
Recent Jaguar S-Type Questions
- When driving and stopped or taking a corner slow the car cut off even backing up
- What could be the problem if all back break lights go out @ the same time?
- My car won't go in drive, would like to know what could it be?
- Press G-pedal car in motion gives a whistling noise. Foot of pedal noise stops.
- Thinking about purchasing. Wants only $3500. What should I look for? 133k miles.