After extensive research I can't determine where on my Jag location of the sensors are EXACTLY. [Codes: P0153 O2 Sensor Circuit Slow Response (Bank 2 Sensor 1) and P0156 O2 Sensor Circuit Malfunction (Bank 2 Sensor 2)] Can someone tell me how I find these and would the smell of gas indicate Jag is running too rich?
Shakes, sputters and strong gas odor while idling. Need EXACT sensor location. on 2000 Jaguar S-Type
This week's top 10
Recent Jaguar S-Type Questions
- My car keeps turning off up to 4 times a day
- My Jaguar S-type runs rough all the time. Whats wrong with it?
- why is the key fob locking me out since changing a small battery s type 2003!
- my tail lights on the right side don't work, all others both sides do
- The radiator had to be replaced and now it won't start.