Light stays on constantly even after driving it for a while.
Sevice engine light stays on,the gas cap is secure but light still stays on? on 2001 Chevrolet Camaro
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Camaro Questions
- Related Question to Previous Steering Wheel Airbag Issue...
- Is the recall still in effect for the steering wheel airbag? It just came on!
- after running highway speeds for an hour or so acts like its running out of gas
- Where is the fuse box located ?
- can you put the top down an have it bare with out putting on the seperate pieces
2001 Chevrolet Camaro Estimates
- Strut/Shock Absorber Replacement - Front ($558 - 841) in Sneedville, TN
- Mass Airflow Sensor Replacement ($251 - 339) in Belton, KY
- Fuel Filter Change ($58 - 83) in Jeannette, PA
- Differential Fluid Replacement - Front ($76 - 128) in Royal, IL
- Brake Light Switch Replacement ($51 - 94) in Boscobel, WI
- Engine Mount Replacement ($266 - 317) in Pittsburg, OK