several problems on Saturn Vue

Average mileage: 103,333 (70,000–165,000)
4 model years affected: 2003, 2005, 2007, 2008
12 people reported this problem
Get Your Car Fixed at a RepairPal Certified Shop.
We certify shops based on expertise, quality work, and verified customer reviews
Viewing 1 - 7 of 7 problem details
2003 Saturn Vue 165,000 mi,
has a noise similar to a bad wheel bearing in front end when going down the highway, replaced tires, wheel bearings, noise still there? Not sure what to look for.
when i'm driving the car is loud and sounds like a motorcycle
check engine light was coming on and it was the gas cap that neede replacing. Ignition was locked and would'nt turn so it had to be replaced. The car stalled on me in the middle of driving so the perge cylonoid had to be replaced. The front end of the car was shaking and vibrating when I slowed down so the rotors had to be turned and all tires replaced. Now my car is making a humming noise when the car is in drive and accelerated. I'm going to get that checked out next week. Also it's making a skidding noise when I turn curves or stopping. I would love to set this car on fire !!!!
2005 Saturn Vue 116,000 mi,
My car vibrates really bad took it in and I had to replace my hubs
replaced the clutch and master cylinder my car still won't shift
2003 Saturn Vue 94,000 mi,
I have rattling noise in the area of the hazard light switch, sounds like something is broken. I take to dealership Monday, May 16, to be fixed. Do you know if there was a recall on that switch.
I was having an intermittent problem putting the key in and it not turning, kind of like the steering wheel was licked, except that it wasn't. Finally, one day it wouldn't turn at all, and had to be towed to dealership. The whole cylinder had to be replaced. VERY EXPENSIVE! Blamed me using "dirty keys"(?). Have read since that this isn't a rare problem.