Car Problem Reports

Saturn Vue Problem
7 Reports
Me Too

Model Years Affected: 2003, 2005, 2007, 2008

Average Mileage: 107,750 mi (70,000 mi - 165,000 mi)

• Visitor, , 165,000 mi

has a noise similar to a bad wheel bearing in front end when going down the highway, replaced tires, wheel bearings, noise still there? Not sure what to look for.

• Visitor, , 116,000 mi

My car vibrates really bad took it in and I had to replace my hubs

• Visitor,

I was having an intermittent problem putting the key in and it not turning, kind of like the steering wheel was licked, except that it wasn't. Finally, one day it wouldn't turn at all, and had to be towed to dealership. The whole cylinder had to be replaced. VERY EXPENSIVE! Blamed me using "dirty keys"(?). Have read since that this isn't a rare problem.

•  Rookie

check engine light was coming on and it was the gas cap that neede replacing. Ignition was locked and would'nt turn so it had to be replaced. The car stalled on me in the middle of driving so the perge cylonoid had to be replaced. The front end of the car was shaking and vibrating when I slowed down so the rotors had to be turned and all tires replaced. Now my car is making a humming noise when the car is in drive and accelerated. I'm going to get that checked out next week. Also it's making a skidding noise when I turn curves or stopping. I would love to set this car on fire !!!!