The courtesy lights don't work, the trunk light doesn't work, the air conditioning doesn't work, the rear window defroster doesn't work, the home link doesn't work, the air bag light is on, the track off light is on, the BATTERY STATE shows four question marks (????), and the fuel usage calculation is way off.
Several items quit working at the same time the SERVICE VEHICLE SOON light lit. on 1999 Buick Park Avenue
This week's top 10
Recent Buick Park Avenue Questions
- driver seat is not heating up, but passenger seat is fine.
- Cabin vent has cold on passenger side and hot on driver side
- had crank senor replaced next day same thing rolls over but don't start.
- Heater blows air but no heat. Coolant fine and thermostat shows 195*
- I have a no power issue checked all fuses none are blown
1999 Buick Park Avenue Estimates
- Ignition Coil Replacement ($153 - 190) in Bentonia, MS
- Oil Pan Reseal - Engine ($173 - 280) in Kurthwood, LA
- Tire Rotation ($26 - 34) in Panola, OK
- General Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Anamoose, ND
- Cooling System Leak Inspection ($44 - 56) in Erwin, SD
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($349 - 379) in Ash, NC