How do I set the clock in my slk350? Also, is there a button to open the trunk from the inside of the car?
Set clock on 2005 Mercedes-Benz SLK350
- 2005 Mercedes-Benz SLK350 Repair and Maintenance
- 2005 Mercedes-Benz SLK350 Maintenance Schedule
- 2005 Mercedes-Benz SLK350 Problems(11)
- 2005 Mercedes-Benz SLK350 Repair Estimates
- 2005 Mercedes-Benz SLK350 Q&A(22)
- 2005 Mercedes-Benz SLK350 Recalls(1)
- 2005 Mercedes-Benz SLK350 Shops
- 2005 Mercedes-Benz SLK350 Reviews(1)
This week's top 10
Recent Mercedes-Benz SLK350 Questions
- how do I replace the transmission fluid in my Mercedes 2006 slk350
- electronics is shutting down when car starts /sped o /fuel gauge/indicators
- How can I open trunk when fob and inside controls won't work?
- What type screw holds the cover of the bod port
- My radio/navigation control center does not come on initially, but will fade on sometimes after driving a bit. My dealer wants to replace the entire radio head unit at a cost of over $6000. What can I do to repair this myself?
2005 Mercedes-Benz SLK350 Estimates
- Radiator Hose Replacement ($181 - 218) in Dale, SC
- Brake Pad Replacement, Resurface Rotors ($230 - 314) in Banning, CA
- Ignition Lock Cylinder Replacement ($293 - 454) in Montier, MO
- Brake Master Cylinder Replacement ($554 - 767) in Ronceverte, WV
- Wheel Hub Replacement ($256 - 291) in Croton On Hudson, NY
- Battery Cable Replacement ($209 - 249) in Tabor, SD