My Snapon scaner only go's back to 96. The code I am getting is P0401. I have changed the EGR vale and still have SES light. Any suggestions?
SES on on 1995 Chevrolet Blazer
0 answersAugust 02, 2014
1 answerAugust 11, 2010
1 answerJuly 16, 2012
2 answersJanuary 28, 2013
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Blazer Questions
- New dist cap and button gas in breather don't help Getz fire,gas hard2start@time
- What would cause a random miss at idle only at normal temp when AC comp is on?
- so my brother inlaw fixed and repkaced all lines and pads and rotoers on my blaz
- I have a noise that starts at 20 mph, and stays. It sounds like a whine.
- Car won't start
1995 Chevrolet Blazer Estimates
- 85,000 Mile Service ($123 - 183) in San Rafael, CA
- Diesel Supply Pump Replacement ($191 - 246) in Hammond, WI
- Battery Replacement ($131 - 216) in Creekside, PA
- General Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Clayton, ID
- Driveshaft U-Joint Replacement ($148 - 176) in Anza, CA
- EVAP Purge Control Solenoid Replacement ($93 - 106) in Winfield, TN