My Snapon scaner only go's back to 96. The code I am getting is P0401. I have changed the EGR vale and still have SES light. Any suggestions?
SES on on 1995 Chevrolet Blazer
0 answersAugust 02, 2014
2 answersMay 04, 2009
1 answerAugust 11, 2010
2 answersApril 06, 2012
1 answerJuly 16, 2012
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Blazer Questions
- 2 fuel lines are squirting out gas when car is running. leaking from fug from li
- emission had repaired not once maybe a few times tried to fill up stop .
- 4x4 fuse keeps blowing under hood
- where is the AC orifiice tube located? I am changing the compressor and "Orifice
- I was going replaced radiation hose and now it keep cutting off after fix it