SES is on with a code of p0420. I can clear it then it comes back on after a couple of days.
SES Light on with a code of P0420 on 2001 Pontiac Montana
This week's top 10
Recent Pontiac Montana Questions
- How do I fix error code B0162 for 2002 Pontiac Montana?
- My inside lights do not come on when I open door
- why would the transmission make a loud bang going down the road
- The back brake on the passenger side is sticking after you stop and start again
- my Montana is over heating with vapor coming out the exhaust
2001 Pontiac Montana Estimates
- Spark Plug Replacement ($195 - 264) in South Kent, CT
- Air Conditioning Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Crandall, IN
- Valve Cover Gasket Replacement ($287 - 364) in Woodruff, AZ
- Brake Pad Replacement, Resurface Rotors ($268 - 380) in Neodesha, KS
- Windshield Wiper Blade Replacement ($20 - 25) in Oldfort, TN
- Pre-Purchase Car Inspection ($105 - 134) in Jasonville, IN