Recently my "service traction contol" light has been coming on, and when i start off from a complete stop the engine sputters out and changes gears very harshly. And in turn, the "check engine" light comes on and my remote starter wont work (poor me). Any ideas or info will be a big help. Thanks.
Service Traction Control light on 2007 Chevrolet Impala SS
by mcurr07 in Melrose, MA on January 21, 2011
1 answerJuly 07, 2011
1 answerNovember 24, 2014
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Impala SS Questions
- 95 impala ss when in drive the motor lacks power and after I reach 30mph I regain power
- right rear turn signal don't work but front do or brake light
- Engine light came on, hooked it up to the machine and it told me bad coil on cylinder #6 and oil pressure sensor. Changed coil and sensor but getting the same message. What could be the problem?
- My pcm fuel blown every time I crank my car
- my key is stuck in ign. and won't come out of park.i tore into the console and pushed the release manually ,put in neutral still can't remove the key or get it to turn over.is my anti-theft messed up ?