While I am driving this light keeps coming on. Where can I take it to see what's going on?
service traction control on 2006 Chevrolet Impala
2 answers 1 comment
ANSWER by Bret Bodas ,
January 27, 2010
You'll need to get the diagnostic codes read out and then diagnosed. Here are some places in your area that can look at it for you: http://repairpal.com/saint-louis-auto-repair
Verified for the Chevrolet Impala26 reports
2 answersMay 20, 2010
1 answerNovember 30, 2011
1 answerFebruary 22, 2011
1 answerOctober 12, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Impala Questions
- sometimes my car wont start immediately, makes a sound likes it wants to
- How do I fix error code B0238.
- Why does it say engine hot a/c off and the engine light is on but car not hot
- Car is jerking when taking off from a light or stop sign.
- Coolant is leaking. Leaks out as soon as added. Would water pump leak right out?