This light comes and goes,even after a "few" things were replaced.What gives?
service soon light on 2005 Nissan Pathfinder
2 more answers
Verified for the Nissan Pathfinder43 reports
Verified for the Nissan Pathfinder5 reports
4 answersFebruary 11, 2009
1 answerOctober 01, 2010
2 answersOctober 08, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan Pathfinder Questions
- Dose a 99 pathfinder have a camshaft position sensor, and where is it located?
- It cranks after setting but after drove a while it want crank what causes that
- Car ran out of gas and now the car will not start. I was told that the Nissan's
- Engine knocking after new spark plug
- Okay, how do you work the DVD player in the back seat?
2005 Nissan Pathfinder Estimates
- Brake Wheel Cylinder Replacement ($259 - 321) in Ocheyedan, IA
- Brake Fluid Replacement/Flush ($83 - 104) in Sun Valley, CA
- Spark Plug Replacement ($239 - 319) in Mount Cory, OH
- Differential Fluid Replacement - Front ($67 - 117) in Horatio, AR
- Windshield Wiper Blade Replacement ($25 - 32) in Mooresville, MO
- Parking Brake Shoe Replacement ($186 - 291) in Garland, NE