What service items are recommended for 2006 Lexus Rh400 at 100,000 miles?
Service on lexus on 2006 Lexus RX400h
1 answerMay 12, 2011
1 answerMarch 10, 2014
2 answersJanuary 14, 2014
1 answerApril 30, 2012
2 answersMarch 06, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Lexus RX400h Questions
- Replaced battery and now no volume on the radio ?
- front motor mount and dogbone have been recommended at 82,000 miles, normal?
- Used regular antifreeze can drain it and out right one in
- I'm thinking about buying a 2008 RX400h with 108,000 miles. Yes or no ?
- I recently had to replace the rear struts and mounts at my local dealership. Now the ride is much stiffer and I feel every bump. The car had a very smooth, cushy ride before this service.
2006 Lexus RX400h Estimates
- Fuel Injector Replacement ($368 - 469) in West Medford, MA
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Front ($476 - 760) in Carlyle, IL
- Door Window Regulator Replacement ($179 - 274) in Mulberry, IN
- Air Conditioning Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Sonoita, AZ
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($510 - 601) in Capron, VA
- Engine Oil Pan Replacement ($437 - 501) in Elliottsburg, PA