Does anyone know where I can get download a free service manual? Where is EGR valve located and how difficult of a repair is it? Thought I'd try changeing it out before bringing to shop. Any insight and help would be great.
Service Manual on 2005 Honda Pilot
1 answerDecember 03, 2010
3 answersFebruary 28, 2011
1 answerMarch 03, 2011
1 answerApril 14, 2009
1 answerSeptember 08, 2009
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Pilot Questions
- Is the best practice to always replace brake calipers in pairs? If so, why?
- cruise control does'nt turn on or set speed.
- after replacing alternator
- 2015 honda pilot told need new brake pads and machine rotors at 18,000 miles
- At 92,000 now having excessive oil consumption losing a qt about every 1000mile